- Applicants must have passed HSSC (pre-medical Group) with at least 65% marks.
- Candidates who have taken their O- level/A- level exams, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Candidates having currently valid scores of Entry Test. (60%)
Expatriate Pakistani / Foreign Nationals
Following documents will have to be provided by the applicant:
- Foreigner or overseas Pakistani students having completed their last two years of schooling from abroad. Certificate from last institute attended.
- An Equivalence Certificate of academic qualifications issued by IBCC Islamabad.
- Foreign Passport Copy/Citizenship copy
- In accordance with the PMC rules, candidates with qualifications other than those from the Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan are eligible to apply, provided they have passed three Science subjects in which Biology & Chemistry are essential. Such candidates must possess the following: SAT II Examination score with a minimum of 550 marks (each subject), in lieu of the Entry Test.