- Candidates can register their complaints for any error, omission, lapse, mistake, fraud or misrepresentation in this list by Saturday 3rd January, 2023 (before 02:00 pm). Candidate can only submit complaint from his/her registered email.(entered during account creation on online portal) and must attach a documentary proof ( result card, etc.) in support of his/her claim, otherwise the complaint will be rejected. Complaints in hand written will be entertained in student affairs section of MCM.
- For uploading deficiencies/corrections mentioned against candidates in general provisional merit list, candidates are required to write their serial No, Name, Father Name, contact no and CNIC no.
- No complaint / correction shall be entertained, after 02:00 pm on 3rd January, 2023.
- Candidates who have secured less than 65% marks in MDCAT 2021 out of 210 or less than 55% marks in MDCAT 2022 out of 200 are not eligible as per PMC regulations.
- Candidates securing less than 60% marks in HSSC/Equivalent are not eligible as per PMC Admission regulations.
- Merit Calculation for HSSC/Equivalent passed in 2021 shall base on elective science subjects whereas for the passing year 2022 it shall base on the total obtained marks as per PMC regulations.
- The candidates that have been offered admission are directed to deposit fee and report to the College within given expiry date. In case the fee is not deposited within given three working days, right of the candidate for admission shall stand cancelled. The vacant seat shall be offered to the next candidate on merit.
If you have any queries regarding correction kindly Contact us: