VISION & MISSION
To be a leading medical college in Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan that produces highly skilled and compassionate healthcare professionals committed to improving the health and well-being of the community through excellent patient care, innovative research, and community service.
Our mission at the medical college in Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan is to provide a world-class medical education to our students, and to equip them with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to become excellent healthcare professionals who are committed to serving their patients and their community. To achieve this mission, we will:
- Deliver a comprehensive and rigorous medical curriculum that is grounded in evidence-based medicine and that prepares our students to provide excellent patient care.
- Foster a culture of innovation and research that encourages our students to explore new ideas and develop new solutions to improve the health and well-being of the community.
- Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that values diversity, promotes respect, and encourages collaboration among our students, faculty, and staff.
- Provide our students with opportunities to engage in community service and to develop a sense of social responsibility, so that they can use their knowledge and skills to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- Continuously improve the quality of our education and our services to ensure that we meet the needs of our students, our patients, and our community